The C2D-Easy Consult Group has been entrusted with a technical assistance mandate funded by the Agence française de développement (AFD). The group will support the Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment (MFPE) throughout the implementation of the Training & Professional Integration Support Program (PAFIF), in relation to the National Centre for Instructor Training and Training Development (CENAFFIF).
The mandate is carried out using a participatory approach with stakeholders, to develop relevant competencies, qualifications, and certifications for all economic sectors via the following operations:
• Training a group of training development specialists, to set up a training management system for various certifications;
• Developing certification standards that validate prior experience and support modular logic;
• Developing certification benchmarks with professionals, to ensure they meet economic needs;
• Establishing procedures that decentralize both certification processes and control by professional groups;
• Supporting trainers throughout the process of updating training standards;
• Adapting each stage of work-study co-op program as a possible training modality for each specialty;
• Supporting the review, update, and improvement of the trainer training program for the new certification system
• Supporting the organization of educational content and the use of the MOODLE platform.
This project aims to promote the employability and professional integration of young Tunisians.
Diagnostic of the Quality Assurance and Assessment Information System.
Training and advisory services for the Information Technology Division of Djibouti International Airport.
Project in Tunisia with E-LOGIC IT SOLUTIONS
Support to inspectors and educational executives of MENFOP responsible for curriculum reform.
Training-action program focused on developing the skills of FQDE members wishing to found an international consulting business.
Design of professional workshops under an international consultant training program.
Assessment of the capacity of Ethiopian institutions with respect to the needs of the private mining industry.
Training of inspectors and educational staff of the Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training.
Design of a technical and vocational education and training management information system.
Training on knowledge management information systems and in the integration of databases.
Feasibility study for two institutes with an agro-food vocation in the North (Richard-Toll, St-Louis Region,) and South (Niamone, Ziguinchor Region).
Support in establishing a typology of public vocational training centres.
Design of a Technical and Vocational Education and Training Management Information System (TEVET-MIS).
Training strategy and training program in the context of the Ministry of Mines' reorganization.
Knowledge management information systems and integration of databases with web applications.
Support for the Fédération nationale des artisans du Mali (FNAM)
Support to the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation of the University of Quisqueya (Business Consultants Program).