The C2D-Easy Consult Group has been entrusted with a technical assistance mandate funded by the Agence française de développement (AFD). The group will support the Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment (MFPE) throughout the implementation of the Training & Professional Integration Support Program (PAFIF), in relation to the National Centre for Instructor Training and Training Development (CENAFFIF).
The mandate is carried out using a participatory approach with stakeholders, to develop relevant competencies, qualifications, and certifications for all economic sectors via the following operations:
- Training a group of training development specialists, to set up a training management system for various certifications;
- Developing certification standards that validate prior experience and support modular logic;
- Developing certification benchmarks with professionals, to ensure they meet economic needs;
- Establishing procedures that decentralize both certification processes and control by professional groups;
- Supporting trainers throughout the process of updating training standards;
- Adapting each stage of work-study co-op program as a possible training modality for each specialty;
- Supporting the review, update, and improvement of the trainer training program for the new certification system
- Supporting the organization of educational content and the use of the MOODLE platform.
This project aims to promote the employability and professional integration of young Tunisians.