Through the Project of Good Governance in the Mining Sector as a growth factor (PROMINES), the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo has mandated C2D and its field partner to provide the Ministry of Mines with a training strategy and a two-year training program in the context its reorganization. Also included is support to the Ministry of Mines and the Mining Administration in the establishment of a Continuing Training Committee. More specifically, the objectives of the assignment are:
• Prepare and assist the Ministry of Mines and the Mining Administration in the establishment of a Continuing Training Committee within the Ministry of Mines;
• Develop a continuing training strategy for the Ministry;
• Develop a two-year training program in the context of the reorganizing of the Ministry;
• Develop a regulation draft on the organization and operation of the Continuing Training Committee, as well as the evaluation criteria of the continuing training strategy;
• Draft a comprehensive report on the proposed organizational model and the strategy;
• Outline the entire training program for the 2017 and 2018 period.